Our fiscal year is July 1 to June 30.
Foodbank Publications & Reports
- Foodbank Report on Distribution to Nonprofit Partners
- Hunger in America: 2014 Report on Santa Barbara County
Federal Forms 990’s
- 2015 Financial Audit
- 2014 Financial Audit
- 2013 Financial Audit
- 2012 Financial Audit
- 2011 Financial Audit
- 2010 Financial Audit
- 2009 Financial Audit
Tax ID: 77-0169214
- Food First Newsletter Spring 2016
- Food First Newsletter Winter 2016
- Food First Newsletter Fall 2015
- Food First Newsletter Summer 2015
- Food First Newsletter Winter 2015
- Food First Newsletter Fall 2014
- Food First Newsletter Spring 2014
- Food First Newsletter Spring 2013
- Food First Newsletter Fall 2012
- Food First Newsletter Spring 2012
- Food First Newsletter Fall 2011
Other Publications & Reports
Report: A Snapshot of Poverty in Santa Barbara County 2013 (14MB PDF)*
*Foodbank CEO Erik Talkin was among the 16 community leaders invited to offer critical insights and ideas through key informant-interviews.
For Press Releases
Use this boilerplate text in press releases:
“The Foodbank of Santa Barbara County is transforming health by eliminating hunger and food insecurity through good nutrition and food literacy. The Foodbank provides nourishment and education through its award-winning programs and a network of over 300 member non-profit partners. In Santa Barbara County, one in four people receive food support from the Foodbank; over 146,198 unduplicated people of whom 35% are children. Last year, the Foodbank distributed 9.7 million pounds of food – half of which was fresh produce. For more information, visit www.foodbanksbc.org.”
Please email Jane Lindsey at firstname.lastname@example.org, our Chief Development Officer, for approval before distribution of the release.
Quoting the Foodbank
“The Foodbank of Santa Barbara County is proud to partner with (YOUR BUSINESS NAME) because they believe in our mission to end hunger in Santa Barbara County furthermore they have invested in XXXX meals for those in need.” (Use a $1=8 meals metric)
Futura – Headlines
Lucida Sans Unicode – Body
Our Color Palette
Businesses partnering with Foodbank are allowed to use our logo for promotional purposes.
Do not alter the logo’s existing colors or its’ current ratio.