FOODBANK THANKSGIVING DRIVE
POSTED ON NOV 19
Help Foodbank give back during the holiday season for its annual Thanksgiving Drive taking place from November 15-26.
With the goal of raising $160,000 and collecting 4,500 turkeys, your donation will help families in need enjoy a warm Thanksgiving meal with loved ones. Wells Fargo will be sponsoring the Thanksgiving Drive with a $15,000 one to one challenge grant.
How to contribute:
- Healthy and nutritious food drop-offs can be made at the Santa Barbara Foodbank facility located on 4554 Hollister Avenue, from 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. on weekdays with extended hours beginning November 18 to 5:30 p.m.
- Though Foodbank is only open on weekdays, they will open their facilities on Saturday, November 15 from 9:30 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. during Saturday Family Day to allow those who can’t stop by during regular weekday hours make a donation.
- On Saturday, November 22 The Letter Carriers Food Drive will collect non-perishable food donations left by mailboxes and in post offices and deliver the donations to Foodbank.
- Local Girl Scout Troops will be participating in the drive throughout the community.
- Online Fund Donations: Individuals can also donate funds electronically at http://donate.foodbanksbc.org
To see updates on the Foodbank’s Thanksgiving Drive campaign or for more information, visit http://www.foodbanksbc.org/thanksgiving-drive/.
For more information or to volunteer during the Thanksgiving Drive or holiday season, please visit Foodbank at foodbanksbc.orgor call 805/967-5741.