Scrambled eggs are easy to prepare and adding artichokes keeps the eggs moist and fluffy. A quick, healthy breakfast the entire family can enjoy!
- 3 tbsp. butter
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and crushed
- 2–3 hearts of medium artichokes, steamed and sliced
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup reduced fat milk
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Heat 1 tbsp. of the butter in a skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and cook until fragrant, 1–2 minutes. Remove garlic and add artichokes. Cook, stirring, for 2 minutes, then transfer to a bowl and keep warm.
- Wipe out skillet, then add remaining 2 tbsp. butter and melt over medium heat. Beat eggs with milk and 1 tbsp. water. Add eggs to skillet, season with salt and pepper, and cook, folding gently with a spatula, until eggs are set and fluffy,about 2 minutes.
- Fold in artichokes, then spoon immediately onto warmed plates. Serve garnished with parsley.